- Sanitary Engineer
- Utility Billing
The billing schedule for utility billing is available for review.
Online Bill Pay
Pay for your water and sewer bills online.
Sewer & Water Rate Survey (PDF)
Read the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency's sewer and water rate survey.
Review the Ottawa County wastewater/sewer rates.
Browse the current water rates in Ottawa County.
- What is e-bill and how does it work?
- Are there any additional charges?
- What are the benefits of e-bill?
- What payment options do I have with e-bill?
- If I sign up for e-bill, do I have to sign up for automatic bill pay?
- What if I have multiple utility billing accounts?
- Will the e-bill look like the paper statement I get every month?
- Can I still mail in my payments with e-bill?
- What if I want to stop e-bill and return to paper billing?
- Can I view my e-bill if I do not have a computer at home?
- Is it safe to receive my bill via email?
- How soon will I receive my first e-bill?
- How do I sign up?
- What do I do if I’ve changed my email address or want to be notified at a different email address?
- I’m not receiving the email notifications each month. What do I do?
- Will my email address be shared with anyone else?
- What about past due notices or other notifications sent by Utility Billing Department?
- What is the Customer Portal?
- How do I transfer my water and sewer service if I am moving?
- How is my sewer/water bill handled when I sell my home in the middle of the month?
- I forgot to schedule a final meter reading before I moved out of my old residence. What should I do?
- Do you require a security deposit before service is started?
- Where can I pay my bill?
- The water usage on my bill seems high. Can this be rechecked?
- Does water usage factor into the calculated sewer bill?
- If I don’t pay my sewer and/or water bill is there a penalty?
- I have paid my bill late. Can I have my penalty waived?
- What will happen if I am a sewer customer only and do not pay my bill?
- How long will the above sewer bill charges stay on my property taxes?
- I have a grinder pump for which I supply the electric. Do I receive a credit for this?
- How do I change my mailing address?
- I experienced a leak in my private water service. Is there an adjustment that can be made on my bill?
- What is an equivalent dwelling unit?
- If I purchase a home from a Sheriff’s Auction, what am I responsible for concerning the sanitary sewer and/or water?
- If my tenant does not pay the sewer and/or water bill and delinquent charges were added, who is responsible for the payment?
- I have a financial crisis and cannot pay my utility bill. What can I do?
- How much does the Ottawa County Regional Water Plant and Transmission System charge each governmental stakeholder for the wholesale supply of water?
- Why is there year round water and sewer billing for seasonal customers?